And the trail cam photos start

I cant believe your last hunt was 2015, man time went by quick. Getting pumped for you brother!

Ya bro unreal isn't? Seems like yesterday when I think about the hours in a blind waiting for him to show up.

Have a great trip and hope for much success!

I'm rooting for you, good luck and shoot straight.

Good luck partner. I was lucky on a cat my fourth night - took me seven safaris to kill a bleeding bushbuck. The Gods of the Chase or fickle. But I have a good feeling about this hunt. Either rifle, bullet, or scope will do the job. I have no doubt the man behind them will as well.

Good luck partner. I was lucky on a cat my fourth night - took me seven safaris to kill a bleeding bushbuck. The Gods of the Chase or fickle. But I have a good feeling about this hunt. Either rifle, bullet, or scope will do the job. I have no doubt the man behind them will as well.
Thank you sir, I appreciate that.

481c0888-4a67-4c97-963f-abaab5eaafa0.jpg
. Another bait hit by another big male

Eeny, meany, miney, moe, which one do you shoot; or don't you know?

That would be a leopard hunters dream.

For anyone interested NW Namibia where my PH is had 50 and 80 mm of rain this weekend. Good news.

I don’t see a date count down started? I’d be counting the hours!

I don’t see a date count down started? I’d be counting the hours!
Phil, Phil Phil.….You know I can barely sleep at night...LOL any way one month 12 days 2 hours!

For anyone interested NW Namibia where my PH is had 50 and 80 mm of rain this weekend. Good news.

Johnny - who and exactly where will you be hunting. What Outfitter and NW Namibia is a large place. Would love to know.

1b4fc9b1-9477-453e-b06c-3876fd145db1.jpg
. This nice male just walked off the bait this morning as my PH approached.

Last edited:
Have an absolute monster on bait. PH estimates 80-90 kg. Tried to take down the camera.
d38b64c5-3e8f-4a59-aafb-3251242e78f0.jpg

He does look stout!

Good news.
Hopefully, he is lazy and likes an easy meal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fabrizio_vintage

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you