Amazing Alligator from Top of Texas Taxidermy

That does resemble Erik.....

I think I made him shit his pants....I texted that I was demanding a full refund. I got a call before I could send the photo as a follow up.

The jerk didn't even set the clock! It was an hour slow!!!!

But after rearranging, I've got it settled. I might shift the whole platform later.
20180516_143713.jpg
20180516_143720.jpg
20180516_143726.jpg

Wow I actually really like the idea its useful and unique especially if you already have some gators around the house. Its perfectly executed as well, the clock really looks nice the brass goes in wonderfully with the mount.

This is the first lizard, aside from the salamander outside. Mini Me has one of its feet as a paperweight sitting in his room. That came from the same critter.

I'm quite happy with @gizmo's work

Last edited:
This is the first lizard, aside from the salamander outside. Mini Me has one of its feet as a paperweight sitting in his room. That came from the same critter.

I'm quite happy with @gizmo's work
Thank you sir.

I think I made him shit his pants....I texted that I was demanding a full refund. I got a call before I could send the photo as a follow up.

The jerk didn't even set the clock! It was an hour slow!!!!

But after rearranging, I've got it settled. I might shift the whole platform later.View attachment 229192View attachment 229193View attachment 229194
Your right and I’m pretty sure I did shit a little. I just had visions of that having been shattered into a billion pieces.

BTW I still love ya brother but your an asshole :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

BTW I still love ya brother but your an asshole
See my post in On a Lighter Note...the one referring to Infantry being assholes....it fits well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross