Alyssa's Senior Pics

Good for this young lady! I hope she is able to enjoy hunting for many many years to come.
 
@Bullthrower338 and @Mekaniks im going to do some phone calls and see if I can get some dogs rounded up. If not I'll figure something else out that will be fun.
 
Anyone heard of Leithan Valley Safaris in NZ? They contacted Allyssa looking to do a photo red stag hunt.
 
Anyone heard of Leithan Valley Safaris in NZ? They contacted Allyssa looking to do a photo red stag hunt.

Definitely heard of them, I have not hunted with them but seen them on tv a few times over the years
 
I talked with these people at the DSC this year. They just so happened to be in our hotel and met them in the lobby again and talked with them. I haven't hunted with them but they were a very nice couple. They seemed to run a great family style operation. Definitely looking into them when i go to NZ. But Africa is first!!
 
If I had a dollar for every time someone called me wanting me to come hunt and do a photo op, well I still wouldn't have a buck!lol. What an awesome opportunity for her! I spoke with them also, they seemed like good people and the lodge and estate looks very nice. Maybe You and I better go along just to make sure!lmao
 
Alyssa took first place with her Mule Deer this weekend. It's was "Best In Show- Youth Category" at a local big horn show. She is pretty excited. She killed it two years ago with a rifle.

IMG_0825.JPG
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,899
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top