Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia,....AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI
I got a pic from my cousin (2nd cuz actually). She is a senior in high school and this is one of her senior pics.

IMG_0795.JPG

That is truly awesome! Great photography and proud of her for showing her love of our sport!
Cheers,
Cody

That's just a great photo and really shows a strong young lady. Her parents must be very proud.

Great photo!

Good for her! I don't think here in Colofornia they would let her do that. It has really changed here in the last 40 years...sadly!

Good for her. Shows she has a strong will to stand up for what she believes in.

Very nice, glad to see young women in the field!

(y)

Great Pic thanks for sharing

2 thumbs up. Tell her we're proud of her.

Here is another one she just posted.... Proud of her(y)

IMG_0808.JPG

Me too, girl has impeccable taste shooting a Mathews!

Chuck,
You ought to drag her along down to El Rancho @gizmo and we will show her a North Texas Rabbit Safari. I will even entertain y'all with my fat man chasing running rabbit again! Lol
We need a repeat trip!
Cheers,
Cody

Chuck,
You ought to drag her along down to El Rancho @gizmo and we will show her a North Texas Rabbit Safari. I will even entertain y'all with my fat man chasing running rabbit again! Lol
We need a repeat trip!
Cheers,
Cody

YES! I think you were reading my mind:)

I just sent Erik a message to see what the Prarrie Dog situation looks like up there during the summer. It would be a blast to get a group together and go do some shooting high volume style on a dog town or two and maybe a cold beer or two!:sneaky:

I just sent Erik a message to see what the Prarrie Dog situation looks like up there during the summer. It would be a blast to get a group together and go do some shooting high volume style on a dog town or two and maybe a cold beer or two!:sneaky:

That sounds like a super good time! I bet I could find a cooler full of salmon and king crab to chase the beer with:whistle:

Nice pictures, it's always nice to see young people, especially females getting into the sport. It sure changes the image of hunters for the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!