Alec Baldwin Movie Set Accident

I shot a lot of pennies and nickels back 60 or so years ago with a 22 and not a single one blew through any of the coins.

They all just had good debts in them

I don't know much of Alec Baldwin , nor did I know he was an Anti.
Let's not forget a human lost their life in a tragic accident. Probably going to become a statistic that is used by the antis.
I had no idea who Helyna Hutchins was but sadly she's gone leaving family behind and another crew person injured.
This might not be the place to make light of the irony of Baldwin's situation. He shot and killed another person, unintentionally, accidentally and perhaps someone will be held accountable.
You need to know more about Alec Baldwin the guy who punches people in the face to get a parking spot in NYC LOL and more importantly the guy that made fun of one of the best presidents of the United States on a tired old comedy show for starters all sponsored by the current president's bankroll in Asia and Arabia.

You need to know more about Alec Baldwin the guy who punches people in the face to get a parking spot in NYC LOL and more importantly the guy that made fun of one of the best presidents of the United States on a tired old comedy show for starters all sponsored by the current president's bankroll in Asia and Arabia.
Like I said, a real asshole! And I stand by that on anyone who talks out of their ass on any subject! I’ve seen good men hung over an accidental death in the construction industry for having as much to do with a mans death as the man in the moon! This prick will walk because who he is and ignorance is an excellent defense for these assholes, just not the rest of us!

Lies have already started: news tonight
“.....When a gun accidentally discharged on the set”
Wrong! Baldwin intentionally pulled the trigger. This self centered, hate filled, spoiled psycho pulled the trigger! But...
big time dem supporter. He’ll walk.
FWB

Wrong! Baldwin intentionally pulled the trigger. This self centered, hate filled, spoiled psycho pulled the trigger! But...
FWB

I wrote a report on gun control when I was in the 6th grade in about 1982. One thing I remember writing at even that young age was "You could lay a gun on a table for a thousand years and it would never accidentially kill someone."

Apparently guns are starting to discharge themselves now... take shelter, the end is nigh...

FWB
@flatwater bill
FW it might have been a Remington with a faulty trigger that caused it to discharge when you shut the loading gate.
Seriously how stupid do they think we are that the gun like that would discharge on its own.

It's definitely a single action revolver, they were saying it just go off on set. The picture I saw looked like a uberti I think they have the ruger style bar on them so unless the hammers pulled and trigger its not going off. Plus anyone here if we had a fun even one time "missfire" it would never be used until fixed.
reports say she said my stomach when shot, I have a feeling so time passed before the call was made. Even the 911 call seemed scripted.

Western movie. Single action revolver to fit the time frame. Only way it will fire: It has to be fully cocked rotating the cylinder to a live chamber and the trigger pulled to fire. All conscious actions. Something wierd going on here, folks.

If I were a betting man... I would say there was a great deal of 'getting the story straight' after the incident. It will inevitably fall apart when they separate...
Yeah. Movie. Actors. Script. What is going to be the final cut? Will most of the story end up on the cutting room floor and the sanitized version be released? Who will go down and who will walk?

Western movie. Single action revolver to fit the time frame. Only way it will fire: It has to be fully cocked rotating the cylinder to a live chamber and the trigger pulled to fire. All conscious actions. Something wierd going on here, folks.
Assuming the revolver is in good condition, if it had been tampered with, or in need of repair, the hammer could fall without pulling the trigger. If they knew of something like that, it should have been repaired before further use.
It’s still no excuse, it should have been unloaded, and pointed in a safe direction.

I don't really care to know much of him but he is obviously known to many. I've probably seen him on tv but would not have his name.
Whatever has happened is fatal.
There will be an investigation. It should find the truth.

We won't see a verdict for some time. Perhaps the movie will be cut.

I think several people are accountable given the fact they call it clear for the actor but the actor is the end user. The actor pulled the gun and pulled the trigger.

https _s00.yaplakal.com_pics_pics_preview_0_7_9_16069970.jpg

It is a bitter irony that Baldwin, of all people, caused the death of a human being with a handgun .Despite all the tragedy,the victim is the woman who was killed and her family.I have nothing to do with Baldwin,but from the beginning I had the feeling that someone had set him up.

I am a follower of attorney Andrew Branca. Perhaps you will find this interesting.

This being an international forum it should be noted that laws and processes about this type of event obviously vary by country and in the US, by state.

Here in the US it's not a crime to be stupid (yet :ROFLMAO:) so I'm just waiting to see if anyone is actually charged with any crime.

I am not a lwayer but he is:
Legal Analysis: Alec Baldwin Situation Beginning to Look a Lot Like Manslaughter

EDIT: forgot to add that even if it's decided that Baldwin technically committed a crime, prosecutors here in the US have discretion as to whether to charge the person or enter into deals where the person charged pleads guilty to lesser charges.

It is a bitter irony that Baldwin, of all people, caused the death of a human being with a handgun .Despite all the tragedy,the victim is the woman who was killed and her family.I have nothing to do with Baldwin,but from the beginning I had the feeling that someone had set him up.
ermmm...you realize we're talking about the United States entertainment industry, no? the screen actors guild has been riddled with Marxists and their fellow-travelers since the 1950s.

And judging by the hair colors the armorer sports, there's no way she's a republican, and unlikely to be a libertarian. Gary Oldman is the only one of the latter I know of in all of that industry.

If setup by 1 leftist faction against another, certainly plausible. Marxists do have quite the history of doing that, all the way back to the squabble between Stalin/Lenin and Trotsky.

I don't really care to know much of him but he is obviously known to many. I've probably seen him on tv but would not have his name.
Whatever has happened is fatal.
There will be an investigation. It should find the truth.

We won't see a verdict for some time. Perhaps the movie will be cut.

I think several people are accountable given the fact they call it clear for the actor but the actor is the end user. The actor pulled the gun and pulled the trigger.
I think the only thing on which people universally agree is that he pulled the trigger.

What all the arguing is about is whether he and others should be charged criminally and for what. In the US there are two tiers: criminal and civil law. Civil law usually provides remedies that are monetary and the bar for successfully winning civil suits is lower than for criminal cases where jail or worse is a possibility.

I do predict that there will be civil lawsuits. Maybe lots of them. In the US, just because you're not charged criminally or found not guilty criminally it doesn't mean that civil lawsuits can not proceed. OJ Simpson is a classic case.

Some states however, have laws that state that if you are found not guilty criminally for an event you are immune from civil lawsuits related to that event. An example of an event is self defense where if you are found to have justifiably used deadly force you are immune from civil (monetary) damages from friends, relatives etc... An example is the George Zimmerman case.

I am no fan of Alec Baldwin. At all. However he is innocent until proven guilty thanks to goodness and our founding fathers.

REF:
Self-Defense Immunity Laws: Which States Protect You Best?

EDIT: I'm not implying that Baldwin was acting in self defense. Just that some states have statutes that protect you from civil lawsuits if you're found not guilty in a criminal trial. I have no idea if the state in which this occurred has such a statute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg