Alcoholic???

IMG_0718.JPG
 
IMG_0719.JPG
 
^^^ I sent that picture to my kids; I guarantee they won't get it at all :ROFLMAO: Technology sure has changed everything! hey, anyone got a picture of the handle for a roll up window?
 
IMG_0041.JPG
My favorite local watering hole on this rainy Sunday :D Cheers:
IMG_0042.JPG
 
Stick shift...

IMG_0722.JPG
 
Tequila makes her clothes fall off... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

 
IMG_0740.JPG
 
That is my standard New Years meal followed coconut vodka for desert and still be up at sunrise to chase deer with a flintlock. I don't do it often but when I do it is done big.
Happy thanksgiving
Shawn
 
Sometimes the only way I know how much fun I had the night before was by how terrible I feel the day after
 
IMG_0754.JPG
 
IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top