Aimsport vs Optima Suppressors

Mac13

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
87
Reaction score
277
Location
Texas
Media
30
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
USA, Mexico, South Africa
Looking for feedback on Aimsport and Optima suppressor. They seam to be the most popular suppressors used in SA. Is one better than the other? Thanks in advance for your comments.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FLC
Silencer Central’s Banish 30 sounds like a possible fit for me, it can be used on anything from 300 mag on down, including rimfire, direct thread or adaptable to QD, user serviceable, and size/length modular.
 
@Mac13 I have used the Aimsport before, and I was happy with their performance. It all depends on what you are looking for in a suppressor and the type of guy that splits hairs. I can't tell you if they are the most quiet or not, but they performed as they should.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top