AHR vs Mattrix

Luvthunt

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
In the past it appeared that AHR was mentioned/ recommended on a regular basis. As I had Wayne do two rifles and purchased a 3rd from him I understand why AHR received the level of support. However Mattrix does not seem to be getting any where near the same level of reference. Anyone care to comment on why?

Maybe because they are new at it, and are competing to establish a reputation that AHR has. If they do great work like AHR, soon the customers will vouch for them. This is my opinion. :unsure:

I believe one member had to send a rifle back more than once to get a job done correctly. I’d have to find the thread to see if he was ever sastified

I still have 2 CZ AHR makeovers. Left out of 5 total Wayne did. These remaining 2 I will never part with. I currently have a 458 win mag at Matrix for a No2 makeover. Tim just got the gun this week. He assured me there won't be any more issues as that he will be doing the CZ conversions himself. Yes there were issues early on from what I understand but that has all been resolved
Will let y'all know how this project goes

In the past it appeared that AHR was mentioned/ recommended on a regular basis. As I had Wayne do two rifles and purchased a 3rd from him I understand why AHR received the level of support. However Mattrix does not seem to be getting any where near the same level of reference. Anyone care to comment on why?
I recently started the conversation with Tim at Matrix. I'll be sending my CZ 550 .375 H&H later in January. I need to go into Upgrade 3 because I am having the factory stock replaced. I want to preserve the original stock. I need a much shorter LOP and will likely go with synthetic. Tim has been responsive and helpful. I'll let everyone know how the project turns out.

I had a fine experience with Matrix this year for an upgrade 2. Their workmanship was excellent. They do have some room to improve on their CS end of things, though. In no way, shape, or form were they rude or not fulfilling in getting me an answer, but they were certainly so swamped with work that communication had some holes in it. Once they were on the phone with you, they answered every last question extremely thoroughly. Both Tim and Greg were great people to speak with. I'll be sending them more work in the future (namely a CZ550 .308 I'd like upgraded for my son).

I had a fine experience with Matrix this year for an upgrade 2. Their workmanship was excellent. They do have some room to improve on their CS end of things, though. In no way, shape, or form were they rude or not fulfilling in getting me an answer, but they were certainly so swamped with work that communication had some holes in it. Once they were on the phone with you, they answered every last question extremely thoroughly. Both Tim and Greg were great people to speak with. I'll be sending them more work in the future (namely a CZ550 .308 I'd like upgraded for my son).

Good to know. I have the CZ#1 upgrade on my 500 Jeffery, couldn't be happier with it. I hope Matrix does as well.

Sounds like we have a replacement for the master himself. That is good to known. Wayne provided a great service to many of us!
Let’s hope Mattrix is able to keep it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois