AH Upgrade! (Comments & some Q&A)

I'm glad this is back and running. I was also having the withdraw symptoms! It certainly looks like this new format will be a nice upgrade. I'm typically resistant to change, but we all hafta deal with it sometimes. Well done, Jerome and crew.(y) I hope you can bring the emojis back.

Where is the PM button?
 
Last edited:
The PM system is actually called Conversations on this platform. You will find your Inbox link on the ride side of the main navigation black bar of the header.
 
Good going chaps, the new look and function is very nice.
Great to have the site back up and running.
Well done!
 
OUTSTANDING WORK! Well done Jerome and Team, on a great new look, functionality and easy to access forum!

Big things are coming!

Regards,
 
This looks just great, happy to hear from all of you again !
 
OK, I actually did that earlier but there are a lot of s's in there, so I bagged it and asked. I found it quickly on the second try. I was looking for my name but instead recognized one of my pics.

The photo gallery process is still being worked on. It is taking some time for me to figure out the roads and trails.
 
Good Job I like what I see, For those of you that are having problems with your computer do what I do when I get into trouble with computers I go to my grandson ( he is 5) I have to go through the, Bopa (his name for me) "I will show you ONE more time how to do it". but with a little ice cream he fixes my problems. O to be young again
 
I just want to know what the whole "points" thing is...
 
The Photo Gallery should now be in working order. More to do...
 
The trophies have been disabled for now.

What???? I'm crushed!!! Imagine how upset I would have been if I'd known what it was!!! ;)

Really, really loving the new format!
 
The migration to the new platform is complete, only a very few minor changes remain… Your response to the new site has been overwhelmingly positive which is surely a relief to me. Thank you again for all of your support and patience during this time.

The new home page will be in the building process pretty soon!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top