Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
I've been a member of this wonderful forum for quite some time, and about 99% of the members here are civil, and well mannered. Always there to help out with their experience, and suggestions on what works and what doesn't.

Recently I asked a fellow member if he had any more of XYZ bullets. Unfortunately he had sold what he had, but asked me if I needed them and if I still wanted them if he could find them. Well, he did find them, and shipped them to me. When I asked what I owed him, he mentioned that this was a belated birthday gift. This gents is way beyond generosity, specially from someone who I've never met. However, we are bond by what we love which is hunting. My new friend, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I hope we meet someday, and beers and cigars are on me. Stay well my new friend.

Cannot agree more @PARA45 !
The people I have encountered here are truly the salt of the earth.
I'm very happy to have joined, and wished I would have done this earlier.

V.

I've been a member of this wonderful forum for quite some time, and about 99% of the members here are civil, and well mannered. Always there to help out with their experience, and suggestions on what works and what doesn't.

Recently I asked a fellow member if he had any more of XYZ bullets. Unfortunately he had sold what he had, but asked me if I needed them and if I still wanted them if he could find them. Well, he did find them, and shipped them to me. When I asked what I owed him, he mentioned that this was a belated birthday gift. This gents is way beyond generosity, specially from someone who I've never met. However, we are bond by what we love which is hunting. My new friend, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I hope we meet someday, and beers and cigars are on me. Stay well my new friend.
Yep it’s a great community

It’s the best forum I’ve run across.
An encyclopedia of intel in any subject. I check in several times a day just to see what's new and who's doing what. I get the "real news of the world" here unbiased, uncut or spun. If someone tries to spin something he gets straightened out pronto. Keeps us civil and honest. Thanks, guys and gals.

This forum has cost me a lot of time and provided a lot of enjoyment.

Your a good bunch. Some other forums have some really interesting Special kinda people.

My experiance here is similar with all other forum members.

But also, it is same with sponsors who do not hesitate to offer guidance, or advice on any questions asked.
Greatest forum on earth, as velo dog says!

This is excellent! I have to agree and relate that you and others helped me get some .375 Ruger components put together for my upcoming Zim safari. AH is truly a brotherhood (no offense to the women on here) and I am glad to be a part of it.
Pay it forward!
Regards,
Philip

Agree! But when I noticed the title, I wasn't so sure. When I was young, being "special" wasn't really a compliment!!:rolleyes:

Lol….I thought the same thing at first.
And don't forget we are the "jetset elite". I think those asses are just jealous that they don't have the spine, guts or balls to attempt anything physical like hunting. They'd rather sit on their hip pockets, punch keys and belittle us who do engage in hunting and conservation of wildlife and habitat.

This forum has cost me a lot of time and provided a lot of enjoyment.

Your a good bunch. Some other forums have some really interesting Special kinda people.
@CBH Australia
So does this one.
For example that big bastard that's always prattling on how bad the 243 is and how great 25s are and how brilliant the 35 Whelen is.
Now that bloke is really kinda special (read strange).
He is like Epson salts.
Alright in small doses but to much of him will give you the shits.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Agree! But when I noticed the title, I wasn't so sure. When I was young, being "special" wasn't really a compliment!!:rolleyes:
@K-man
Chris @CBH Australia was being facetious mate. It's our Australian humour. When we say someone is special we mean they are definitely different in a strange way.
This isn't meant as an insult to people with a disability as this would be unacceptable
It is just used in a different manner.
Eg if someone is talking a pile of crap that should know better you would say they are definitely different or geez mate you must be special .
Dang it's hard explaining Australian humour
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!