African Themed Coasters

Have not tried the wildebeest or blesbok. I'll get to work on drawing those ones up.
 
Sent you an email with a European plaque order, if you're to short on time with the upcoming Aoudad hunt it can wait until June. Look forward to your report, are you hunting with an outfitter? I'd like to make a freerange Aoudad hunt next year myself.
 
No, I hunt on a family members land. I've been trying to make it down there once a year. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. Much underrated species. I usually average about 7-10 aoudad in a week. That only because I have to help with overpopulation on a ranch that's managed for deer. I personally only like to shoot one or two over 28" and help my buddies connect on at least one trophy class animal. My job- hunt exotics and hogs and guide any newbies . Tough work , I know.
 
No, I hunt on a family members land. I've been trying to make it down there once a year. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. Much underrated species. I usually average about 7-10 aoudad in a week. That only because I have to help with overpopulation on a ranch that's managed for deer. I personally only like to shoot one or two over 28" and help my buddies connect on at least one trophy class animal. My job- hunt exotics and hogs and guide any newbies . Tough work , I know.
Let me know if you ever run short of "buddies", I could always fill in If needed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Newest members of the African coaster family. I get lots of guys that come in to my shop asking what animals these all are. Don't think I'll have to explain it to this group. (Unless I'm really off). Thanks again for all the support. The next round goes in the mail this week. Then it's all Aoudad business for this guy. Lookout Texas here I come.
image.jpeg
 
Can't wait to get them. Good luck in Tx!
 
Nice additions!
 
Sweet! Looking forward to getting them. Good luck in TX, and hope you get the big one. :D
 
Very nice....I will be putting in an order when I return from my upcoming Safari
 
Jody,

Received the coaster, and they are fantastic! My wife loves them, and doesn't like the idea of putting something on them. So, they may end up being displayed. Thanks again! (y)
 
Everybody that sees my coasters loves them! Jody makes great items! I urge everyone here to give him a shout if there is something you want!
 
Thanks CAustin, the response has been overwhelming. Like I said before I set out with one goal in mind, to add a zebra to my next trip. I can almost see the chess piece mount in the game room now.
PS. since I began preparing for an upcoming aoudad hunt I've cut out the booze and even worse the ice cream. So Put a cold one on one of those coasters for me.
 
I will Jody! Will also call you with another order!
 
My 2 sets are fantastic! Had to quiz my son and wife on the animal names :-)
 
Folks I have purchased three sets of these and a large custom cut out of Africa from Jody. Everything he has done for me turned out great! People come in my home and see the coasters and want to know if I brought them back from Africa.
 
I bought two sets for myself and one for my parents. Jody even made new designs at my request- nyala and waterbuck. They all turned out great. And I really like contributing to someone else's safari.

Every AH member should buy a set or two!
 
Thanks guys, glad you like them. Adding new designs is always fun. Several people have the only one I ever cut.
I Would have never dreamed they would have done so well. I set out hoping I could make enough to add a zebra to my trip this summer, I'm getting dangerously close to that now. If all goes well and the hunting gods favor me, there may be a steenbok in my near future
( If I add any larger critters to the list the wife just might shoot me.)
As I get closer to July I'm starting to see kudus dancing in my head.
 
What a great feeling, and that is awesome that you are getting close to that Zebra. I can't wait to see pictures of your trophies and read your hunting report. :)
 
I think you should add every animal you made a coaster for to your list! :A Banana::A Big Hello:
 
@Jody speaking of zebra.... have you designed a zebra coaster yet? Now that would look cool! Might have to place a second order! ha!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,017
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top