Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
African Spiral Slam & More - only $6950

This package can be booked for 2024/2025 or 2026

Fly into Port Elizabeth/Gqeberha Airport or East London Airport. Your Professional Hunter will pick you up and drive you to the Lodge.

We have 2 hunting Lodges in the South and the North of the Eastern Cape. Your hunt will take place at one or both Lodges, this will be decided according to the species you have chosen to hunt.

Please check out our upgraded website to view more photos and information on hunting areas, photos of accommodation and more.

From over 1000 Kudu on our Southern Ranches to a few hundred Eland in the Kramberg Mountains, this is a spectacular hunting opportunity.
If you have already completed the Spiral slam, then we have the options on other animals available in the package.

Includes 7 Full days, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa Safaris.

Hunter 1X1: $6 950 all inclusive.

Hunter 2x1: $6 750 per hunter - all inclusive

4 Animals Included:

X1 East Cape Kudu

Choose X1 of the following:
Cape Bushbuck or Burchell Zebra or Black Wildebeest or Blue Wildebeest

Nyala or Waterbuck

Eland or Lechwe or Waterbuck​

Included in Package
  • Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
  • Trained trackers and skinners
  • Accommodation in Lodges
  • All meals and laundry
  • Soft drinks, beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
  • Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
  • Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
  • Hunting License
  • Transport to and from Airport.
  • Arrival and departure days no charge
  • 15% gov Vat on Day fees
  • Arrival and departure days
Excluded in Package

• Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition-optional ($25 per day)
  • Personal insurance
  • Specialty food & drink items
  • PH/guide and other staff gratuities
  • Taxidermy
  • Exportation of trophies
  • All Flights
  • Observers @ $150 each per day
We have limited dates available in 2024.
If you are thinking 2025/2026 then its always best to book now and get the dates that suit you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thank You
Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

bushbuck_trophies-23.jpg
Hunting-Black-Wilde-Beest-in-South-Africa-5.jpg
Hunting-Blue-Wildebeest-in-South-Africa8.jpg
Hunting-Kudu-In-South-Africa20220725_131713.jpg
Hunting-Lechwe-in-South-Africa20210816_143121.jpg
Hunting-Nyala-In-South-AfricaIMG-20230717-WA0080.jpg
Hunting-Waterbuck-in-South-AfricaIMG-20230825-WA0064.jpg
Hunting-Zebra-in-South-Africa-9.jpg
Kramberg-Rooms-27.jpg
m_20220925_095331.jpg
res_bushman-paintings-5.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge11.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge26.jpg
Woodvale_Lodge29.jpg

I completed my slam hunting with Wik and had a wonderful time. Kudu and bushbuck in the thick spekboom is some of my favorite hunting anywhere! This is a great opportunity and some excellent hunting and trophy memories.
My first African animal was a nyala-that was spot and stalk at its finest.

Wouldn't "South Africa Spiral Slam" be a bit more honest description?

I mean an Africa Spiral Slam includes Lesser Kudu, Mountain Nyala, Bongo, Sitatunga (of which there are multiple), LDE, multiple Bushbuck, etc. Probably the most expensive "African Slam" and one that requires the broadest travel requirements.

I hate to come on and dis your ad, but dammit be straight up and accurate in your descriptions.

I do think it is a great package offer and especially for a first or second hunting trip to South Africa;) Members and lurkers should take note of what can be had here for the cost, especially when compared to a fully guided hunt on any other continent.

Compared to North America, look at Kudu compared to elk, Bushbuck compared to whitetail, Nyala compared to mule deer, and Eand compared to moose.

Good luck and wishing you a successful season in 2024!

Absolute great offer Wik. If you're a first timer to Africa this is a killer deal, if it’s your second or third trip and you need 1 or more animals to complete your spiral slam the options to substitute other animals in the package is awesome.

Or add to it after you finish the South African antelope slam. They have lots of options!

I mean an Africa Spiral Slam includes Lesser Kudu, Mountain Nyala, Bongo, Sitatunga (of which there are multiple), LDE, multiple Bushbuck, etc. Probably the most expensive "African Slam" and one that requires the broadest travel requirements.

I hate to come on and dis your ad, but dammit be straight up and accurate in your descriptions.

I do think it is a great package offer and especially for a first or second hunting trip to South Africa;) Members and lurkers should take note of what can be had here for the cost, especially when compared to a fully guided hunt on any other continent.

Compared to North America, look at Kudu compared to elk, Bushbuck compared to whitetail, Nyala compared to mule deer, and Eand compared to moose.

Oh no! I identify as a hunter that completed the Spiral Slam and now that might be in jeopardy!

Hi Sir,
Appologies for the heading but the heading also says - only $6950
And we all know what Bongo and mountain nyala hunts go for.... :D

Thank you Sir - This is a great offer and if you already have some of the spiral horned animals then you can shoot the others on offer.

Thanks
Wik

What is the approximate airfare cost from JNB to port Elizabeth?

Are Gemsbok in these areas? Trophy fee if so?
I believe in '22 when we took that round trip it was $130 round trip all taxes/fees/etc.

Some outfittes do have Gemsbok, price will vary obviously between outfitters I'd say $800-$1,200.

If a person were limited to a timeframe of late-March/early April or the month of November which would be advisable/preferable/available? Thank you.

Besides the cost of the flight, if you are taking guns and ammo to Port Elizabeth, the ammo will need to be in its own locked case from JNB to PE, then you also pay Airlink a fee, both ways, of around 80.00US as extra luggage to transport said rifle and ammo.

Besides the cost of the flight, if you are taking guns and ammo to Port Elizabeth, the ammo will need to be in its own locked case from JNB to PE, then you also pay Airlink a fee, both ways, of around 80.00US as extra luggage to transport said rifle and ammo.

Thanks for the info. On my first (and only thus far) safari, I rented rifle and will likely continue that trend for ease of travel.

Hi Sir,
Airfare Between JHB - PE around $120-$170.

Gemsbuck Trophy fee $1250.

Thanks for the info. On my first (and only thus far) safari, I rented rifle and will likely continue that trend for ease of travel.
Perfect. We have mostly Sako rifles available to use, fitted with zeiss and swarovski scopes.

If a person were limited to a timeframe of late-March/early April or the month of November which would be advisable/preferable/available? Thank you.
Hi Sir,
Are you refering to 2024 or 2025?
In 2024,
Available: March 19th -27th
April 13th 21th
We have November dates available.
05th-13th
15th-23th.

In our areas of the Eastern Cape, all months from March - November are good hunting months and you will have a great safari.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you