AfricaHunting iPhone app

Makes the step toward addiction that much easier.
 
You'll be on it all the time :ROFLMAO:(y)
 
AfricaHunting App can be downloaded for free in both iOS and Android. Below the links to the get the Apps:

ios.png
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/africahunting/id1177863045?mt=8
android.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.africahuntingcom&hl=en

Please don't forget to rate AfricaHunting App to elevate it up in the search results.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmc
Just got it.
One more tool to feed the addiction!
 
This app is more dangerous than Facebook!
 
The app icon has the 1 next to it like I have a notification or maybe a message but I’ve checked them all and I can’t seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

In the search bar if your app store, type in “AfricaHunting”. Just like that with no space. It should pop up.
 
It's horrible. Do you know how many times I've been on a conference call or in a meeting, and I hear my name, but have no idea what was asked/said???
:D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,973
Members
169,083
Latest member
GerardMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top