AfricaHunting.com Decal Random Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine also- thanks Jerome. Went on my gun case but I had a little issue with the .com peeling and sticking so it just says Africa Hunting :)

@35bore and admin, if you decide to sell, my Landy told me she wants one to go with her krieghoff, GOSA and SAwingshooters bumper stickers.

@35bore Thanks for making these! Really high quality work.

Got mine also- thanks Jerome. Went on my gun case but I had a little issue with the .com peeling and sticking so it just says Africa Hunting :)
They can be a little tricky to peel, Patience,Patience,Patience,,and make sure your case is clean I used a little alchohol? to get the grease and finger prints off mine

Still haven't decided where to put mine. Too nice for shop door....

Hmmmm.

Thanks!

Dins

I think the community has spoken! Everyone wants more AH decals!

My AH decal arrived finally! The mail donkey had to wait for rain to make the grass grow for fuel to get here I think. In any event it is here. Far be it from me to break with tradition, so I have installed mine as expected. Thank you Jerome and 35 Bore as well. Look forward to showing it off in transit come August!
image.jpeg

Looks great! (y)

thanks jerome it had winged its way across the atlantic and was waiting in the pile of post i had waiting when i got home tuesday . cheers to you and scott :D Beers:
Glad it made it!

thanks jerome it had winged its way across the atlantic and was waiting in the pile of post i had waiting when i got home tuesday . cheers to you and scott :D Beers:
should have had it sent to Zambia, you could have put it next to your Sable decal...

should have had it sent to Zambia, you could have put it next to your Sable decal...

will take it down next time, and unless @PeteG makes me an offer i cant resist :E Greedy: to put it on his hilux canopy with all his others i will put it on next to the sable :D Beers:

will take it down next time, and unless @PeteG makes me an offer i cant resist :E Greedy: to put it on his hilux canopy with all his others i will put it on next to the sable :D Beers:
Better you use it! Maybe stick it on the front windscreen to hold it together!! Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois