Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, USA: NY, PA, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, TX, AZ, MT, WY, AK
The wife and I (heavily influenced by me) have decided we want to hunt all 6 continents by end of 2026. Depending on environment she would be an observer but is happy to pull the trigger as well. We have hunted Africa, UK, and North America. My odd dream is to have large hogs from each continent on my living room wall. Also will have a Warthog and Javelina to round it out.

So, we are middle class with no kids so cant do hunts that cost 10s of thousands all over. Ideally these are few day trips with tourism on the backside so whole trip only cost 1 week vacation. Flights and such aside, like to try to do cheapest trips possible (sub ~$3000) to still allow for yearly US hunts. With free range hogs as primary, where, what, and with who do you all recommend?

Like to add local animal if price is right but not going sheep or goat hunting on top of the pigs within this budget...

Continents needed:
-Europe (still need a great boar)
-Asia (like Turkey for safety/price)
-NZ/Australia (trying for tahr next year but not sure how luck will be on pigs)
-South America (safety priority, free range only)

Obviously this is the South American section of forum but love suggestions on all if you have it. Also like to be able to import my own rifle which after completion would look great mounted with all the hogs on wall.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Dale

I have hunted Argentina several times with @MG Hunting who is a sponsor here. They have great opportunities for both free range red stag and wild boar along with small game. They are terrific people and will host you both on a great hunt. And of course, Buenos Ares is one of the great cities in the world in which to unwind following a fabulous hunt.

Have hunted argentina before and am headed back in November.. dove is wonderful there and there are some nice, affordable big game options as well..

hunted Peru.. ducks are affordable there and there are several species you don't get in the US..

There are affordable big game options in Ireland.. I'll be hunting there in October..

Unfortunately Ireland dosnt have Hogs but will be part of our next trip over so wife dosnt kill me.

MG has great reviews on here and will definitely be someone I speak to for South America.
Romanian hunts on here seem to offer good prices for roe and can throw in a trophy boat for decent price. Never have really looked into Romania for vacation though. Have been to Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands but not Romania

I just finished hunting roe deer in Poland. A roe deer/boar combo is a great option. You hunt roe deer very early morning and late evening then hunt boars with quality optics (no lights) after dark. I wasn’t interested in shooting boars, but my guide actually shot one after dropping me off at hotel on his way home. You could stay inside your budget very easily depending on club/area you chose to hunt. Hunt May-September. Best is May and rut in late July early August for roe deer.

You could also consider a Monteria in Spain. I just looked at my Spanish outfitter’s Monteria schedule. Their least expensive Monteria is wild boar only, 2 days, no quota for 1900 euro+lodging. Lots of other Monteria options in Spain.

I am also attempting to hunt all 6 continents. I have hunted North America, Africa and Europe.
I am looking into Argentina for my next hunt. The toughest one for me to decide on is Asia. Obviously I will probably hunt Turkey for Boars but have no clue what outfitter to even start looking at.

Unfortunately Ireland dosnt have Hogs but will be part of our next trip over so wife dosnt kill me.

MG has great reviews on here and will definitely be someone I speak to for South America.
Romanian hunts on here seem to offer good prices for roe and can throw in a trophy boat for decent price. Never have really looked into Romania for vacation though. Have been to Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands but not Romania

I hunted Romania and found the hunting to be very good. I want to go back as soon as I can for Red Stag. I would just advise like with anywhere else to really be careful who you book with there. I have never received my Trophies from my hunt.

Try Australia we are a continent I can't speak for our friends over the ditch in NZ but they do have pigs.

Northern Australia, Northern Queensland for big pigs I believe.

Im in the wrong location to help but happy for you to bounce anything off me if you have questions.

I am also attempting to hunt all 6 continents. I have hunted North America, Africa and Europe.
I am looking into Argentina for my next hunt. The toughest one for me to decide on is Asia. Obviously I will probably hunt Turkey for Boars but have no clue what outfitter to even start looking at.

I hunted with these guys a few years back... WONDERFUL lodge.. WONDERFUL people.. very competitively priced.. EXCELLENT birds.. EXCELLENT fishing.. etc.. Hunt report: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/argentina-cast-blast-in-entre-rios-argentina.41199/

This year we are hunting with Argentina Big Game Hunting... We haven't experienced their lodge, hunting conditions, etc yet.. but have been talking with Dr. Geijo for a couple of years and are excited to go check his place out.. he has been super responsive to all questions, very helpful with the planning phase (we're going to spend a couple of days in Buenos Aires and possibly do a day trip or two somewhere as well).. I'll post a hunt report upon return.. but for now, I can honestly say working with Argentina Big Game Hunting has been among the easiest and most transparent experience I've had with a LATAM outfitter (or anyone else for that matter)...

Went down a rabbit hole last night and Poland popped up for Roe and Hogs. Odd question, how hard would it be to move skulls/capes from say Poland to UK so if do CWD in England and Pigs in Poland they can all be brought to same taxi in UK? For sake of vacation mixed with hunting trip i was thinking train across germany then make our way to UK to fly out of london.

Me and a buddy bought a NZ hunt at auction in 2019 then 2020 happened... Think may be boned on that hunt but looking at maybe going with different outfitter in 2023 for Tahr.

Thanks CBH, Austalia is on the list at somepoint for sure as I've always wanted to go even just for vacation.

Me and a buddy bought a NZ hunt at auction in 2019 then 2020 happened... Think may be boned on that hunt but looking at maybe going with different outfitter in 2023 for Tahr.

Why do you think that?

We picked up the Ireland hunt mentioned above in a 2019 auction.. the same thing with the Argentina hunt mentioned above.. We intended on doing Ireland in 2020 and Argentina in 2021.. and then the world decided to be stupid for a couple of years..

We stayed in touch with both outfitters.. and both have been very reasonable and understanding of the situation (you couldn't realistically travel to either country until 2022).. so now we are doing both this year..

Has your NZ outfitter not been reasonable? I thought NZ was all but shut down until 2022 as well and that hunting in 2020 or 2021 wasn't an option for anyone out of country?

Continents needed:

For Europe, try Croatia, wild boars, driven or from blind.
For South America try Argentina, dove shooting

BTW, good thread, I am interested (affordably) in rest of continents myself, so will follow. Thanks for starting this topic.

Mdwest- was a SCI auction and guys been hard to contact in last year… still hopeful but hate to fly over there and get ghosted so exploring other options.
Mark I will check Croatia. The appeal of Poland was transit system through Germany I am familiar with but I’m sure it’s good everywhere in Europe.

argentina seems like obvious choice and will find a place offering free range hogs and maybe throw in some wing shooting or rams or something.

I think it would be great to accomplish all 6 continents and chronicle the true cost for everyone that may think hunting out of the country is too expensive. Plus I’m cheap so…

I hunted with these guys a few years back... WONDERFUL lodge.. WONDERFUL people.. very competitively priced.. EXCELLENT birds.. EXCELLENT fishing.. etc.. Hunt report: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/argentina-cast-blast-in-entre-rios-argentina.41199/

This year we are hunting with Argentina Big Game Hunting... We haven't experienced their lodge, hunting conditions, etc yet.. but have been talking with Dr. Geijo for a couple of years and are excited to go check his place out.. he has been super responsive to all questions, very helpful with the planning phase (we're going to spend a couple of days in Buenos Aires and possibly do a day trip or two somewhere as well).. I'll post a hunt report upon return.. but for now, I can honestly say working with Argentina Big Game Hunting has been among the easiest and most transparent experience I've had with a LATAM outfitter (or anyone else for that matter)...

Thank you

The wife and I (heavily influenced by me) have decided we want to hunt all 6 continents by end of 2026. Depending on environment she would be an observer but is happy to pull the trigger as well. We have hunted Africa, UK, and North America. My odd dream is to have large hogs from each continent on my living room wall. Also will have a Warthog and Javelina to round it out.

So, we are middle class with no kids so cant do hunts that cost 10s of thousands all over. Ideally these are few day trips with tourism on the backside so whole trip only cost 1 week vacation. Flights and such aside, like to try to do cheapest trips possible (sub ~$3000) to still allow for yearly US hunts. With free range hogs as primary, where, what, and with who do you all recommend?

Like to add local animal if price is right but not going sheep or goat hunting on top of the pigs within this budget...

Continents needed:

Obviously this is the South American section of forum but love suggestions on all if you have it. Also like to be able to import my own rifle which after completion would look great mounted with all the hogs on wall.

Dale

Continents needed:

Dale
Dear Dale, dont hesitate to contact us, we hope to hear about you son, anything you need...

I have hunted Argentina several times with @MG Hunting who is a sponsor here. They have great opportunities for both free range red stag and wild boar along with small game. They are terrific people and will host you both on a great hunt. And of course, Buenos Ares is one of the great cities in the world in which to unwind following a fabulous hunt.

many thanks dear friend, hope to see you around here back son!!! thanks for recommending us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StevieMann

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.