Advice for medium/small bore rifle

Not to hijack the thread, but you can't write something like that and not give details.
It's like have a cigarette and nothing to light it with.
Somebody turn the stove on so I can light this thing.
Ok, here goes.
I have just held my Rigby in 275. The stock is very well used to say the least however the bore is good without pitting.
It was sold to a H Murry Wells in September 1969 described as a Mauser sporting. Its weight is 7lbs 7 oz and has a 24 inch barrel it also has a side mount for a scope.
It will some be on its way to my friend for the stock to be refurbished.
I am very excited. As you my know I am a huge fan of the Mauser action hense my 3 CZ,s. and a Parker Hale. We think the action on the Rigby has got Waffen marks on it but his needs further investigation.
Markcz.

Ok, here goes.
I have just held my Rigby in 275. The stock is very well used to say the least however the bore is good without pitting.
It was sold to a H Murry Wells in September 1969 described as a Mauser sporting. Its weight is 7lbs 7 oz and has a 24 inch barrel it also has a side mount for a scope.
It will some be on its way to my friend for the stock to be refurbished.
I am very excited. As you my know I am a huge fan of the Mauser action hense my 3 CZ,s. and a Parker Hale. We think the action on the Rigby has got Waffen marks on it but his needs further investigation.
Markcz.
Ahhhhhh, that's better.
Thanks for the light.
Post a few pics when you get the stock back and have it all together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross