Acceptable Retorts ...

Scholar

AH senior member
Reaction score
My stock response to any annoying, insulting, or demeaning message ... (or comment on FB) ... is a simple ... "Beat it, punk" ...

Is that sort of response acceptable or appropriate here? ... or would that get me chastised? ... :) ...

Seems, clear and not derogatory really.
Some people get on others nerves, some have some friendly banter that they both understand.

https://www.africahunting.com/help/terms/
Terms and rules

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

https://www.africahunting.com/help/posting/
Don't post personal attacks against other members. Take up whatever your issue you have with them privately.

I have found that when a "punk troll" is trying to get under my skin with some crappy remark to start some crap, completely ignoring them with a zero response and not even acknowledging that they said anything at all works the best.
It ends right there and you KNOW it's killing them that it didn't get to you but it definitely ruined their plan.

I can't see whatever or whomever started this thread, but I would simply ask if a Scholar orates to an empty classroom or a Bushpig grunts alone in the brush, does it make any sound?

I've always found this to be effective.

giphy (1).gif

There are PMs ... what does ignore do to PMs? ... block them? ...

Treat it like a Mopani bee... let them buzz around for a little while, ignore it and they will go bother something else. They are as annoying as you let them

There are so many Richard Craniums out there... simply roll your eyes and scroll on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.