Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SAPA, DSC, SCI, NRA,
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambique, USA, France
Good day fellow hunters and friends,

AAA Africa Serapa Safaris is well known and well established hunting company in the African hunting industry. The company was founded by Apie and Yolande Reyneke 13 years ago. Apie Reyneke tragically passed away in a helicopter accident in 2015.

Yolande Reyneke and Jacques Spamer has since joined forces to carry the company forward to make sure that clients expectations will be met and that the hunting and service will be kept at the highest possible standards that was set by Apie.

Serapa Safaris main hunting area is situated in the Northern part of the North West Province of South Africa in the Kalahari region, about 80km South of the Botswana border. Our main area is home to 4 of the Big 5 and also offer a additional 35 hunt able species within our 45 000acre reserve.

Serapa Safaris also offers our clients hunting in other countries like Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Botswana etc. We can provide our clients with any hunt of their choice and preference all over Africa.

Serapa Safaris is dedicated to provide 5 star service to all our hunting friends and their families in our 5 star lodge at an affordable price. We will provide assistance from the day you start planning your African safari until your trophy is safely in your trophy room.

For more information regarding our hunting packages and hunting areas please feel free to contact Jacques Spamer at anytime at js@serapasafaris.co.za or Yolande at yolande@lionhuntingsafaris.com.

Please take some time and look through the following pictures of our lodge and some trophies that has been taken with Serapa Safaris the last couple of years……

DSC_0447.JPG
PKP_2764.JPG
DSC_6266.JPG
DSC_6249.JPG
PKP_6524.JPG
PKP_2585.JPG
PKP_6578 (2).JPG
PKP_2627.JPG
PKP_2663.JPG
PKP_2600.JPG
PKP_2775.JPG
PKP_2633.JPG

DARRYL YOUCK (2).JPG
DAVE BACKMAN (2).jpg
DAVE BACKMAN (3).jpg
KEN & CATHY KRUSE .JPG
KEN & CATHY KRUSE  (11).JPG
DEAN STRASHOG (2).JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
CORINNE YANCY.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
OWEN ROGERS.JPG
ALLEN TARPLEY.JPG
GREG DUNN  (2).JPG
JAY LEE.JPG
MILENA TARPLEY.JPG
MARLIN HORONDSC_0094 (5).JPG
JIM DUNN  (2).JPG
DAVE BACKMAN (4).JPG
MATT PORTCH (3).JPG
CALVIN SMITH (6).JPG
LADD & CHARLES SANGERS.JPG
CRAIG SHAFFER (3).JPG

Please feel free to contact me at any given time.

Best regards,

Jacques Spamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Thank you my friend hope all is well!

Welcome! Look forward to seeing more about your company here in the forums

Forgot to mention that the lodge looks incredible!

Welcome Yolande!

And welcome back Jacques!

Thank you Mr. Royal and everyone for the greetings, it is good to be back….

Royal your friends from the EC is visiting me in the kalahari at the moment and we are having a lot of fun! Have taken some very good trophies already!

Royal your friends from the EC is visiting me in the kalahari at the moment and we are having a lot of fun! Have taken some very good trophies already!

I heard yall were playing in the sandbox! Glad to hear the trophies are good and that fun is being had! :)

DAAAAAAAMN!!!!! That place is awesome! Congratulations Jacques!

Looks like your new venture is going to be a lot of fun. Best of luck. Bruce

All the best in your new venture Jacques!

Thank you my friends!

Hi Jacques, I hunted at Serapa in 2010, Geilie Uys was our PH.

We stayed at the old lodge, but visited the new one you have shown us, which was nearly completed, but still with workmen all over.

Good memories :D Beers:, wish you all the best.

Wow! What a lodge! And some outstanding trophies!

Welcome- looking forward to seeing what sort of deals you post here!

Yeah..... my arm could be twisted on going to a place like that! :whistle:

An Outfitter and PH with all of four posts. Hmmmmm.:D Sounds like your a newbie to the business.:D

Glad to have you back Jacques. Looks like a great place and opportunity for you. (y)

Wishing you and your family all the best Boet.

WOW is all I can say:) Beautiful accommodations and the game looks plentiful. I could easily shoot from the pool or hot tub! Welcome.

dt

impressive- best of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg