A nice find

Tintin

AH elite
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
1,511
Reaction score
5,303
Location
Australia
Media
73
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
5
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA, Scotland
318.JPG


Stumbled on these at a shop yesterday - a bit pricey - but, as the youngsters say ... YOLO ;-) so I grabbed them.
 
Quite a find my friend. Did you buy them for nostalgia's sake or to use?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - nostalgia - my next project is building a 318 - so I figured these will be a nice addition to that.

I'll reload for the rifle when it gets closer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,249
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top