Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
Hi all,

I heard of AH just over a year ago after getting an email invitation to join. As you would note from the number of posts I've made since Nov 2008 I have not been very active on this forum but what a surprise I got when I visited this site a month or two ago and saw how it has grown! Most importantly; I am very impressed with the civilized nature of posts from forum members. Thanks Jerome for running a decent website with really useful information.

To introduce myself...

My wife and I run our operation from our ranch near Ellisras (Lephalale) in South Africa's Limpopo Province and we offer hunting safaris in 4 of South Africa's provinces - Limpopo, North-West, Kwa Zulu Natal and Mpumalanga. I also have a plains game hunting concession in the Tuli Block of Botswana and offer big game hunts in Mozambique through an associate of mine. I've been hunting professionally since 1997 and our own operation has been running successfully since 2003.

Our approach to the safari business is to offer private and intimate safari experiences for individuals, couples or groups of no more than 6 people at a time. We limit group sizes because we like a hands-on approach and want to give every client whom we host the attention that he/she deserves. For this reason our clients are never expected to share a hunting camp with strangers.

I look forward to becoming an active member of this site and share in the experiences of other likeminded people.

Best regards,

Chris

Last edited:
Hello Chris, welcome to AH! Glad to have such an experienced outfitter for so many diverse countries in Africa as an active member of this site. I look forward to your participation.

Welcome to the Africa Hunting network! Thanks for the hunt auction too! That is very generous of you.

Welcome to the Africa Hunting network! Thanks for the hunt auction too! That is very generous of you.

Thank you for the welcome Enysse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warren03T

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross