9.3x62mm Mauser QL Data

The latest Speer Reloading Manual show both CFE 223 and 2000-MR as excellent choices for increasing the velocity safely in the 35 Whelen cartridge. A follow-on small section on these powders and the 35 Whelen was also featured in a back issue of the American Rifleman.

Developing cartridges for the 35 Whelen with CFE 223 got me thinking of the 9.3 X 62 that I recently obtained, a Husqvarna Mauser which somewhat resembles a Zastava or Swedish 98 Mauser.
And CFE 223 has turned out to be quite a powder for these two calibers.

This OAL in the 9.3x62 for cartridge length / longer bullet seating depth is valuable information with these powders.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,252
Members
169,989
Latest member
ShirleenMi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top