9.3x62 book

Ravensview

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
701
Reaction score
1,371
Member of
SCI,DSC, DU
I don’t know if this has been posted before or not, but several weeks ago I got an email from game and hunt daily and it had a link to this book on the 9.3x62, it’s available as a book and as an e-book, anyways I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and ordered one today, it’s a little more expensive as a book but I still would rather have a book to read than a computer screen. Anyways attached is the link if any one finds it of interest. Its through lulu which I have never heard of.
https://93x62journal.co.za/
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.44 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 342
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 10.25.45 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 356
Thanks for posting. I just ordered a copy.
 
I don’t know if this has been posted before or not, but several weeks ago I got an email from game and hunt daily and it had a link to this book on the 9.3x62, it’s available as a book and as an e-book, anyways I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and ordered one today, it’s a little more expensive as a book but I still would rather have a book to read than a computer screen. Anyways attached is the link if any one finds it of interest. Its through lulu which I have never heard of.
https://93x62journal.co.za/
Had mine last week. Still a few pages to read. It is à must have for 9.3x62 lovers. The best book I have read for ages. Buy it and you will love it!
 
I don’t know if this has been posted before or not, but several weeks ago I got an email from game and hunt daily and it had a link to this book on the 9.3x62, it’s available as a book and as an e-book, anyways I hemmed and hawed but finally broke down and ordered one today, it’s a little more expensive as a book but I still would rather have a book to read than a computer screen. Anyways attached is the link if any one finds it of interest. Its through lulu which I have never heard of.
https://93x62journal.co.za/
Thank you i will order the E book.
 
Is it worth the difference in price to get the physical book instead of the e-book?
 
Agreed, I’m glad I bought it.
 
To me it is, I am a book person, I prefer to read a book rather than read on a monitor.
I'm a book person as well - as if I ever had a chance with my late mom being a librarian.

I do read both electronic and "real" books but in this case I think you have convinced me.
 
I just read the electronic version. I really appreciated the local African history and the many stories of real world experience. Gave me even more admiration for the old cartridge. The writing certainly could have been more “professional” and the book would benefit from much more editing, but it was enjoyable and very informative. I do not feel any urge to buy the hard copy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,619
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top