9.3x62 ammo

dtec41

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
101
Reaction score
175
Location
SW Kansas
Media
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, NWTF Diamond Life Sponsor
Shooters pro shop guys.

0ED4DB4D-55D0-4C96-B26A-B395EA33FBAB.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
shootersproshop.com

Sorry, didn’t think to include the link.
 
Might have to enter it. I don’t know how to include a link apparently.
 
Sorry again!! It’s on nosler’s site.
 
Nosler.com
 
This 9.3x62mm load around that price has been on and off the SPS website over the past 2 years. If you want it, a phone call to them wouldn't hurt to get an order placed.
 
My fault. Jeez, didn’t look at the email. The sites look the same sometimes! Hope you got some. Looked like a pretty good price. I don’t even have one and thought about getting a couple boxes.
 
I was feeling incompetent as hell on that website, looking everywhere lol
 
I was feeling incompetent as hell on that website, looking everywhere lol
I sincerely apologize! I feel like a jackass for not looking closer.
 
Thanks!

They also have 9.3x74R brass for $32.95/25 & 6.5x55 Swedish for $40.95/50
 
I'm not sure when I'll get to Africa to use it but at that price....

I'm in the process of building a 9.3x62 so this was very timely. Many thanks for posting it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,149
Members
169,710
Latest member
Cpirillo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top