7 DAY COUNTDOWN..

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
6,903
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Georgia
Media
204
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
13
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
In 7 day's I ll begin my journey back to South Africa to final meet Marius of KMG safaris. We've talked on and off several times over the years, he has always been helpful in many ways. We will travel to Limpopo to hunt buffalo and then fly back down to the cape for PG. Hopefully we can put a nice buff in the salt early leaving us more time to do some additional hunting. Bags packed and repacked. And to add some more pressure on myself I ve hired "Got the shot"productions to film the PG portion of the hunt. Looking forward!
 
Awesome brother! Best of luck and look forward to the report!
 
Good luck!!
 
Wish you the best of luck, get a good Nari as they say in SeTswana !
 
Good luck! Know you have been planning this trip for a while. 7 days will go by quick and look forward to getting the reports!
 
Good luck! Know you have been planning this trip for a while. 7 days will go by quick and look forward to getting the reports!
Thanks Mike buff hunt 6 days then 5 on the cape.
 
Have a great trip! Let me know if you see a kudu for me while you're there!
 
Good luck and safe travels Johnny! Looking forward to the report when you get back.....
 
.................Hopefully we can put a nice buff in the salt early leaving us more time to do some additional hunting. Bags packed and repacked. And to add some more pressure on myself I ve hired "Got the shot"productions to film the PG portion of the hunt. Looking forward!

You don't need the pressure man. Enjoy chasing that Buffalo and take it a day at a time. No clocks.
Have a great hunt.
 
You don't need the pressure man. Enjoy chasing that Buffalo and take it a day at a time. No clocks.
Have a great hunt.
Thanks brick!
 
Good luck. Can't wait to see the report and video.
 
Oh Johnnyblues am I jealous! Sounds like you're in for a great time! I'll be anxiously waiting for your pictures and report!
Good luck!
 
Have a good time Johnny and keep us posted!
 
Johnnyblues can't wait to hear about your buff hunt, I'm seriously considering this for my next hunt with Marius.
Good luck. Kurt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,606
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top