.600 Nitro Pistol

piece of cake.

I think the guy in the video would disagree with your assessment
i believe j.d.jones of ssk had something to do with that.im a hand gunner and the worst recoiling handgun ive felt is my scope sighted contender in 45-70 shooting the cor-bon 405 gr penetrator with the factory grips.the encore in 450 marlin is next shooting the 500 gr hornady solid,after that it would be my 4&1/4 barreled 475 linebaugh with 400 grainers.if i shot that cal i would avail my self with one of the rescue groups that i use when i go to africa.you bet.GLOBAL RESCUE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What could possibly make someone think shooting a handgun chambered in .600 Nitro would be a good idea?

Wow, I'll pass also

Not for me thanks! i like having control of what I'm shooting

how about the 700 nitro in a rifle,would imagine that would be a shoulder full.
is that kind of power needed in a rifle any more than the 600 nitro in a handgun? different strokes for different folks.???

Does anyone know what the biggest ever handgun is used for big 5 successfully?

Does anyone know what the biggest ever handgun is used for big 5 successfully?

the biggest ive ever used is the 454 casull,320 gr punch bullet,450 marlin,500 gr hornady,45-70,405 gr penetrator,and some have used the jdj 375,270 gr.

Do you think you would ever be able to make an accurate shot with that 600 NE? @edward

making the shot would be doable,its what happens during the recoil,after the bullet is on its way that id be worried about.really dont think that cal is necessary to be successful even on t-rex.

at 78 this month i believe id wimp out on even trying the shot.

What could possibly make someone think shooting a handgun chambered in .600 Nitro would be a good idea?
because its there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvyPrim830

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.