.600 Nitro Pistol

piece of cake.

I think the guy in the video would disagree with your assessment
i believe j.d.jones of ssk had something to do with that.im a hand gunner and the worst recoiling handgun ive felt is my scope sighted contender in 45-70 shooting the cor-bon 405 gr penetrator with the factory grips.the encore in 450 marlin is next shooting the 500 gr hornady solid,after that it would be my 4&1/4 barreled 475 linebaugh with 400 grainers.if i shot that cal i would avail my self with one of the rescue groups that i use when i go to africa.you bet.GLOBAL RESCUE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What could possibly make someone think shooting a handgun chambered in .600 Nitro would be a good idea?

Wow, I'll pass also

Not for me thanks! i like having control of what I'm shooting

how about the 700 nitro in a rifle,would imagine that would be a shoulder full.
is that kind of power needed in a rifle any more than the 600 nitro in a handgun? different strokes for different folks.???

Does anyone know what the biggest ever handgun is used for big 5 successfully?

Does anyone know what the biggest ever handgun is used for big 5 successfully?

the biggest ive ever used is the 454 casull,320 gr punch bullet,450 marlin,500 gr hornady,45-70,405 gr penetrator,and some have used the jdj 375,270 gr.

Do you think you would ever be able to make an accurate shot with that 600 NE? @edward

making the shot would be doable,its what happens during the recoil,after the bullet is on its way that id be worried about.really dont think that cal is necessary to be successful even on t-rex.

at 78 this month i believe id wimp out on even trying the shot.

What could possibly make someone think shooting a handgun chambered in .600 Nitro would be a good idea?
because its there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross