Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
I was hoping to see the answer that I knew to be the correct one prior to asking the question. Seattlesetters got it right. There is none. Even the time honored 7x57 and or the 275 Rigby when used with a 140 Gr. bullet deliver the same ballistics.

RudiB

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, ECGMA, SAGA, PERPC
You can comfortably shoot all the plains game with premium bullets is your 6.5 CM. My clients shoot mostly with my 6.5’s (260, 6.5 CM, 6.5-284) cause i know how well they kill and they shoot them well. There is no replacement for shot placement. That combined with good premium bullets is all you need. 130gr NAB, 143gr ELDX, 120gr TTSX or 130gr TSX is what i shoot. No Eland or Sable bull can handle a TTSX or TSX from a 6.5, believe me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForestLarg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DGGardner wrote on Rare Breed's profile.
I'm sure I am a day late and a dollar short but if the deal on the .416 falls through let me know and I will buy it.
Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards