6.5 Creedmoor factory cartridge recommendations

I used Hornady 143 ELD-X on springbok and impala last year. One shot kills from 80 to 286 yds. Dropped them all in their tracks.

I found a good deal on some 120 grain TSX cartridges and bought 2 boxes. It is quite light for a 6.5, but that is due mostly to the mono-metal material. Advertised 2910 fps, which is quite fast for a 6.5 creedmoor. I pulled one of the bullets and it is as long as a 180 grain 30-06 PSP. Tough bullet, plenty of velocity to still open at long range, plenty of sectional density to penetrate--too good to be true, or is the relatively light weight going to be a disadvantage?. I just don't know how to compare a copper bullet to a lead one, but it is certainly interesting. Anyone used these yet?

Consider the speed + energy dump + expansion..... spend the extra $5 or $10 bucks on buying great stuff. If you need discounts or coupons let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!