Fritz Rabe

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
CPHC-SA, South African Bowhunting Association (SABA) Instructor, NSRI
Hunted
SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Ethipoia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Canada, USA, Spain
My client came in yesterday and we were lucky to arrow this bull today. We were stalking some Wildebeest when the Kudu spoiled it for us. He was in the way and would have busted us. The client is more happy with the Kudu that he arrowed as he thought it almost impossible to stalk kudu. Sometimes you have to be lucky.

Adriaan Kudu.JPG

Congrats

Very nice !

Nice Kudu!

Sweet. It's good to be lucky.

Great Kudu. Congrats!

Great Kudu! Luck was on your side they dont get big by being stupid. You must have been in ultra stealth mode to catch him off guard like that.

Nice bull! I would be happy with that one.

Well done, take what comes.
Glad your client knows what he's got.

Congratulations.

Great looking Kudu!

Nice Kudu. Lady luck is great, when she's on your side! Good job. Bruce

Very nice kudu, congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindaParte

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.