.505 Gibbs

All three rifles are still in Africa two in Zim and one in SA.
 
From Harland book the hunting imperative..

AC2C38D1-F6A7-439E-9828-777268E5307C.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Barries rifle is serial #2, the location of serial#1 is known (also a 505). Looks like your up at the old coppermine in the SVC.
The picture was taken at the old copper mine.
I see you have a distinguished rifleman badge. I hope to Leg out at Perry in 2021.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,399
Members
170,576
Latest member
brisbanetowingrecovery
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top