.505 Gibbs

All three rifles are still in Africa two in Zim and one in SA.
 
From Harland book the hunting imperative..

AC2C38D1-F6A7-439E-9828-777268E5307C.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Barries rifle is serial #2, the location of serial#1 is known (also a 505). Looks like your up at the old coppermine in the SVC.
The picture was taken at the old copper mine.
I see you have a distinguished rifleman badge. I hope to Leg out at Perry in 2021.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top