500 Jeffery Varmint loads?

Well you just shoot what Africa gives you with the rifle in your hand.
 
How big of varmints are we talking here?

5lbs gophers or 3,000 lbs Hippos?
 
@Northern Shooter the answer is YES.

When I shot the jackal it was on a two part hunt. I was backing my buddy up on his elephant and what ever Africa gave us. We were the second hunting party into his property after we could start flying with all the COVID stuff in mar 2021. The outfitters property has ALOT of buffalo on it so that is why I was carrying my 500 Jeff vs the 6.5 creed I took on the second part of the trip to the eastern cape where the largest thing on my list was a Vaal Rehbok. On a safari the cheapest thing invested is the ammo, whether it is 22LR or 577NE. So I have always taken the best premium bullets and go hunt. For me it is about the experience and not worried about the difference in the price of ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,446
Latest member
rakadoaka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top