470 Nitro Express Federal Swift A Frames

Wyatt Smith

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
I have 8 boxes of factory 470 Nitro Express loaded with 500 grain Swift A Frames by Federal.
Midway has them listed for $295 a box (out of stock) I will sell them for $280 plus shipping. If a buyer takes all 8 I will cover shipping.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last price drop! $250 per box. Buy the lot and I cover shipping. As far as I can tell these are the last eight boxes for sale on the internet.

Last price drop! $250 per box. Buy the lot and I cover shipping. As far as I can tell these are the last eight boxes for sale on the internet.

Amazed these have lasted this long. You can't even buy A-frame bullets right now and if you could, they are what, $4 a pop? Add to that good 470NE brass is $7-$9? You have something unobtainable for sale and you're asking about the price of the components for a factory load.

Baffling considering it could have become a bidding war at various times over the last six months when people were begging for a source for these rounds.

These days, it’s almost easier to start with acquiring ammo, then look for a rifle to go with it. I just barely got a 375H&H, I’m not ready for a man-sized rifle yet.:E Rofl:
I did that with 470 NE. FINALY desided on 470 capstick . Bought original Asqure Hannibal 470. Now in ave sell the 570 brass.
Krish

Yes sir. I am working 15 hour days currently, do I may not respond the fastest.
$250 per box, plus shipping. Take all eight boxes, free shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleyPa

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.