.458 Bullets To Trade

MRogersII

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
99
Media
20
I have a supply of 458 bullets in the 500gr range and would like to trade a couple 100 to some 458's in the 400gr range for a 450 Nitro build. Please PM.
Thank you
Michael

20211221_202208.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a supply of 458 bullets in the 500gr range and would like to trade a couple 100 to some 458's in the 400gr range for a 450 Nitro build. Please PM.
Thank you
Michael
I shoot those old 500 gr Hornadys for practice - they print exactly where my North Fork 500 gr do. Unfortunately I don’t have any .458 400grain range bullets to trade you. I have a 450#2 regulated for 480 gr but it shoots 500 gr bullets extremely well. You may want to give them a try before getting rid of all of them.
 
Thank you for the feedback, Sir. As it happens, I am in the process of building a light weight, hammer double stalking rifle (apologies to those who might potentially take offence to the combination of the two platforms :). I was hoping that regulating with the lighter 400-class bullet might flatten the trajectory a bit.
 
I have three boxes of CEB .458 in 450 grains. If that's not too heavy PM me and we can discuss.
 
PM sent
 
Apologies, Gentlemen. I should have specified that I would be looking to trade to jacketed bullets. Many thanks on the offers for solids and cast.
Michael
 
If you haven't found what you need let me know. I have a 100rd box of Remington 300gr JHP and a 50rd box of Hornady 350gr FP Interlock.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top