45 ACP BRNO Mauser

Never Been

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 4, 2024
Messages
120
Reaction score
111
Lots of fun, but would be even more fun if it were left handed like me!

20241101_175731.jpg


This looks to have been a professional or at lease semi-professionally done conversion. Phenomenal Timeny trigger, Timney safety, and Japanese Nikon scope sighted in for 25 yards with 230gr FMJ. Finish looks like Duracoat or something similar. In my option getting the metal Midnight Blue Cerakoted would be a 100x improvement.

Feeds smooth once you get a feel for it and makes a ragged hole at 25 yards. $700 shipped to the lower 48 in a hard case.
 

Attachments

  • 20241108_170109.jpg
    20241108_170109.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 249
  • 20241108_170114.jpg
    20241108_170114.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 229
  • 20241108_170118.jpg
    20241108_170118.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
  • 20241108_170043.jpg
    20241108_170043.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
  • 20241108_170037.jpg
    20241108_170037.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
  • 20241108_170029.jpg
    20241108_170029.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 226
Very interesting little rifle. Looks like it was set up for a suppressor.
 
Yeah I posted a thread in the .375 and up forum that has a video of a guy shooting one suppressed. It sounds unreal!
 
threaded barrel ?
 
I'll take it if Jason passes
 
Please keep us updated on any kills with this thing.
Will do - got a cull hunt coming up in January. I'm thinking some pigs and doe may be in for a quiet surprise.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,784
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top