416 Rigby Reloading

Shaw

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
159
Reaction score
190
Location
Tolar, TX
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Mexico
I have some 416 Rigby Bullets and Brass for sale all prices include shipping inside continental US and states that can accept.
4 Bx Swift A Frames (250 pcs) $750
2 Bx Hornady New never fired Brass $65/bx
15 pcs FC Nickle Brass $40
2 Bx once fired Brass (23 Hornady 17 Norma) $40 bx
21 pcs Cleaned and Primed Brass w/CCI 250 Primers (16 Norma, 1 Jamison, 4 Hornady) $50
r2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 46
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 45
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 49
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 44
  • r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 40
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 38
  • r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 43
  • r9.jpg
    r9.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 55
  • r10.jpg
    r10.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 46
I will take the 2 boxes of new Hornady brass and the 1 box of once fired Hornady brass. That should be $170. Please PM me with payment info.
 
On your A-frames, I believe you meant to type 200, not 250. Unless there is a missing box.

Late to the game, good luck with the sale.
 
On your A-frames, I believe you meant to type 200, not 250. Unless there is a missing box.

Late to the game, good luck with the sale.
Yes sir my math didn't math and edit function is gone for me.
 
2 bs Hornady new brass and 1 bx Hornady 1x Fired SPF
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,600
Members
169,766
Latest member
xoso66samcom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top