416 Rigby Reloading

Shaw

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
158
Reaction score
188
Location
Tolar, TX
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Mexico
I have some 416 Rigby Bullets and Brass for sale all prices include shipping inside continental US and states that can accept.
4 Bx Swift A Frames (250 pcs) $750
2 Bx Hornady New never fired Brass $65/bx
15 pcs FC Nickle Brass $40
2 Bx once fired Brass (23 Hornady 17 Norma) $40 bx
21 pcs Cleaned and Primed Brass w/CCI 250 Primers (16 Norma, 1 Jamison, 4 Hornady) $50
r2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 45
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 43
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 49
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 42
  • r6.jpg
    r6.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 40
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 37
  • r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 43
  • r9.jpg
    r9.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 50
  • r10.jpg
    r10.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 42
I will take the 2 boxes of new Hornady brass and the 1 box of once fired Hornady brass. That should be $170. Please PM me with payment info.
 
On your A-frames, I believe you meant to type 200, not 250. Unless there is a missing box.

Late to the game, good luck with the sale.
 
On your A-frames, I believe you meant to type 200, not 250. Unless there is a missing box.

Late to the game, good luck with the sale.
Yes sir my math didn't math and edit function is gone for me.
 
2 bs Hornady new brass and 1 bx Hornady 1x Fired SPF
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top