404J Components

Uncontrolled_round_feed

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
449
Reaction score
1,212
Media
7
  1. Barnes flat nose banded solids for 404 jeffery. 400 grains. Bag 0f 50 for $100 shipped L48
  2. 20 new never fired RWS 404 brass - $200 shipped L48
  3. Factory Second Bullets 404 Jeffery (423 Diameter) 400 Grain Flat Nose Expanding Bonded Box of 50 - $75 shipped L48
Would prefer to sell all together…would do $350 shipped for all.
Thank you
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,020
Members
169,686
Latest member
NellieHugh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top