.375 Ruger Brass Wanted

John Wasmuth

AH legend
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
6,939
Media
5
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Probably the wrong time in history to do it but I found a super deal on a Ruger Hawkeye African .375 so I grabbed it. And of course its my luck there is very little if any brass to be found. If anyone has a few cases that they’d like to rehome, please advise. Thank you in advance.
 
I have around 100 once fired hornady .375 ruger brass, at one time I thought I would start reloading but just haven’t gotten around to it. I would be happy for it to be used .
 
Thank you for the reply. I just got the rifle so I’m pretty sure that’s covered but thanks for the offer! I sent you a pm in regards to the brass.
 
If any of you have wind up with more brass than needed do not hesitate to send me a PM as I could use some. Thanks!
 
Thanks to everyone that helped out. I’ve got all I’ll need for some time. AH members are the best!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,175
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top