.375 HH question

Hmm? :)
You can try chucking the plug in a drill and spinning the cavity on a cone shaped piece of 200-400 grit paper to smooth the inside surface. Looks like a super close fit of plug on ogive and a turning ridge on the contact surface may be “grabbing” the bullet. Also there should be enough neck tension to prevent pulling the bullet back out of the neck once seated.

Other than that... got me?
 
Are the bullets being pushed into the case and then drawn back out when you lower the ram?
It is. It looked to me from the inside of the neck that it had gone into the case and was just pulled right out. Told my dad it seems with me, nothing is ever just plug and play. Same reason I don’t ever attempt DIY projects around the house.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,896
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top