375 HH Ammunition Cheap

I just ordered two boxes. Thanks for the tip.
 
Has anyone had experience with these for buffalo?

Ive got 3x boxes of Barnes 300gr TSX that I am holding onto for DG.. plus the reloading components to make another 5x boxes of hand loads using 300gr Barnes TTSX...

My plan is to use the Norma stuff for plains game and practice at the range.. At $55 a box its hard to go wrong there... especially when I end up with an extra 60 pieces of brass for reloads once the 3 boxes I bought are shot :)

But I agree with @curtism1234 .. The Oryx is a premium bonded bullet with a history of performance and a reputation for really good penetration.. I dont think it would be any problem using it on a buff..
 
Last edited:
The 375 H&H went up in price to $62.99 which I believe is still a good price. Wished I'd seen this earlier. :(
 
I received my 100 rounds of this ammo today. Fast shipping and easy transaction. I am also curious as to what kind of performance I can expect from the Oryx bullet. I also have 90 rounds of 165gr Norma Oryx 30/06 ammo. From what I've read, it's good premium ammo. But is it tough enough for the big stuff?
 
I received my 100 rounds of this ammo today. Fast shipping and easy transaction. I am also curious as to what kind of performance I can expect from the Oryx bullet. I also have 90 rounds of 165gr Norma Oryx 30/06 ammo. From what I've read, it's good premium ammo. But is it tough enough for the big stuff?
I don't know, but I only bought two boxes, so when will you have some for sale? Ha! Ha!
 
I don't know, but I only bought two boxes, so when will you have some for sale? Ha! Ha!
You're out of luck. As I rarely sell ammo, unless it's a caliber I don't have a gun for. Heck....I've bought ammo in the past, before I even owned a rifle for it! In fact, I owned a box of 375 H&H before I ever owned a 375 rifle! I immediately knew the 375 and I would be fast friends the first time Iaid eyes on that long sloping case. I remember telling myself....now that looks like a hunting cartridge!
 
My boxes also arrived in maybe 2 or 3 days, fast shipping.
 
You're out of luck. As I rarely sell ammo, unless it's a caliber I don't have a gun for. Heck....I've bought ammo in the past, before I even owned a rifle for it! In fact, I owned a box of 375 H&H before I ever owned a 375 rifle! I immediately knew the 375 and I would be fast friends the first time Iaid eyes on that long sloping case. I remember telling myself....now that looks like a hunting cartridge!
I've done the same thing... buying ammo in a specific cartridge before I bought the rifle. What's wrong with us? Irrational exuberance? Ha! Ha!
 
Let's not forget there was, sadly, a similar "joy" around the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Nonetheless, a quick skim read of CNN and CNBC articles, they were quick to add detracting qualities of Rush, rather than highlight all the good he brought to the world. No man is perfect, but to criticize someone in what qualifies as an obituary is scraping the bottom of the barrel for integrity.

I've done the same thing... buying ammo in a specific cartridge before I bought the rifle. What's wrong with us? Irrational exuberance? Ha! Ha!

This is too funny, in a good way. I've done that as well, and have purchased reloading components before getting the rifle/pistol. Boy, I think we all need a little help. Bwahaha!!!!
 
Bought 6 boxes immediately after seeing this thread. Arrived yesterday. Very impressed with the service from Clark Armory. Fast shipping, nicely packed and prompt email updates throughout transit. Very impressive transaction, especially in this market.
 
My four boxes showed up yesterday. Even though I reload, you can hardly pass on a deal like that. Toby, given that Oryx bullets have a solid reputation, I suspect they will work on Cape Buffalo as well. It would be nice to see / hear from someone that has actually used them on "bigger stuff."
 
I was also very impressed with the communication and service from Clark Armory. Thanks again @mdwest for the heads up!
 
Now if I could find some 300 H&H ammunition! Found a great No 1 this summer.

I was actually looking for a couple of boxes of that myself.. Im down to just 1 box of Nosler Custom for the 300 HH...

If anyone sees a supply out there.. please let us know!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,418
Members
169,355
Latest member
congasosi1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top