.333 Jeffery reloading data

Piet-Vis

AH senior member
Reaction score
Good Day All

I would appreciate any leads on where I can find reloading data for the 333 Jeffery

Page 277 of the Woodleigh Bullets Loading Manual. (I'm not sure if they mind posting photos of the data or not.)

If you have at least one empty case, seal the flash hole with a fired primer, then weigh the case. Fill the case with water to what would be the base of the bullet. Reweigh the case with water. Subtract the weight of the empty case to determine the weight of the water. Post the weight of the water and the weight of the bullet you intend to use. If you post the effective barrel length (distance from bullet base to muzzle) I or someone else can run the numbers with a Powley Computer or similar electronic program and post the result.

If you have at least one empty case, seal the flash hole with a fired primer, then weigh the case. Fill the case with water to what would be the base of the bullet. Reweigh the case with water. Subtract the weight of the empty case to determine the weight of the water. Post the weight of the water and the weight of the bullet you intend to use. If you post the effective barrel length (distance from bullet base to muzzle) I or someone else can run the numbers with a Powley Computer or similar electronic program and post the result.
Thanks Ray! I will come back to you when I have everything in place

If you have at least one empty fired case, seal the flash hole with a fired primer, then weigh the case. Fill the case with water to what would be the base of the bullet.
Fill to mouth of the empty fired case if you wish to use the case capacity data for QL, GRT etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!