32 days left!!!

I was supposed to go to SA and Eastern Cape to hunt with Marius about 2 months from now, but my wife just decided that she wants out of our marriage, so I had to cancel my hunt :(

I am really jealous at you all going this year.
I will be very much looking forward to your hunting reports and I wish you all the best of luck.

I will go next year instead.
And that will be with a bigger hunting budget than I planned for this year! :)
 
I'm really sorry to hear about your marriage. That really sucks!! Hope you get all your stuff taken care of so you can enjoy your hunt next year.
 
Norwegianwoods, I feel your pain.

2002 I had to cancel a hunt for the other hunter hurt his back and did not tell me till the day i picked him up for Sioux Falls, SD to board the plan the next morning. 11:00 pm he says he can't make it. Being he was the primary hunter and me the observer we cancelled, good thing for travel insurnace! 2009 when Namibia closed the leopard season i had to cancell a hunt again.

Now i am to head out in Aug. for SA Nyala then onto Namibia for Leopard and PG, but in January the wife was diagnosed with Stag 4 cancer. I put a hold on my safari. The treatments are doing their job for my wife with possible surgery in June. I have resurrected my trip but, my outfitter sold my leopard tag to another hunter which is understandable. He is trying to find another tag for me, but if this does not happen I will be cancelling another trip. Will just do it next year.
 
I was supposed to go to SA and Eastern Cape to hunt with Marius about 2 months from now, but my wife just decided that she wants out of our marriage, so I had to cancel my hunt :(

I am really jealous at you all going this year.
I will be very much looking forward to your hunting reports and I wish you all the best of luck.

I will go next year instead.
And that will be with a bigger hunting budget than I planned for this year! :)

That sucks on so many levels. Hope things get better for you.
 
Sorry to hear that Norwegian, I love you optimism thought, "a bigger hunting budget than I planned for this year" that's priceless.:crazylol:
 
Thank you all:)

I hope your wife will have a full and speedy recovery RogerHeintzman!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,029
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top