.308 for $.60

Needanother458

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
3

I’m liking this stuff. Shipping takes way longer than it says on their website site but I’ve been plinking away with it and it’s done great. Will be an adventure to reload.
 
Out of stock
 
I’ve shot thousands of their 9mm pulled bullets but haven’t bought any of their ammo. They are close Lake City Arsenal and demill lots of ammo. I’d guess they had a batch of demilled .277 Fury cases and opened them up to 308. They must sell products in batches so I’ve signed up for their product alerts and watch for bullets I use to become available. They occasionally have pulled Sierra Matchkings. I’m a reloader so I’ve only bought bullets from them but they have been good to do business with.
 
Thanks, that is helpful to know. They’ve been good to me so far, albeit they take a long time to ship. I put in a good sized order the first week of Sept and am still waiting on it. I’ve ordered there before and it just takes a few weeks. Their stuff seems to be good stuff though at prices I don’t see elsewhere.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,020
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top