303 rifle question

kiwihunter 260

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
New Zealand Deer Stalkers
Hi
Looking threw a Man Magnum hunting magazine i was looking threw the rifles for sale at one of the gun shops and they have a .303Br Zongler for sale.
i have a fairly good knowledge of the 303 rifles but have never came across a Zongler can someone shead some light on what a zongler is

Hi
Looking threw a Man Magnum hunting magazine i was looking threw the rifles for sale at one of the gun shops and they have a .303Br Zongler for sale.
i have a fairly good knowledge of the 303 rifles but have never came across a Zongler can someone shead some light on what a zongler is

I have never heard of it before either.
303 is ok but rear locking - works in rough conditions but fires a rimmed cartridge
Sorry but I cannot help you

Never heard of that maker.

Dont be set on the 303 being in a Lee Enfield or P14 as it was also chambered in other actions. Rigby among other British makers chamberd the mauser for it (on order) so maybe other non factory makers did as well and as the Zongler name seems to be unknown it may well be that he was a gunsmith who chambered another action for the cartridge.

Thats a polish name. Private import ? Personal ame engraved on a rifle ?

Hi

Nothing comes up on the net either!
Perhaps ask the person who's selling it to give more detail?!

Hi Guys it was in the November 2013 issue of Man Magnum
advertised in a Clasic Arms pty Ltd Witsbank it is listed under Military Collectables

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalaharikind

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!