30, 338 & 9.3mm Projectiles

raamw

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA and Illinois Stae Rifle Assoc LIFE MEMBER, US Navu
I have the following 30 , 338 ans 9.3mm, the 338 250 are factory new, along with the Box of 9.3mm 250 RN (38Ct)
The trays are not included only to show number. Prices do not include shipping, combined shipping and shipping quote depends on zip, I will ship the cheapest priority. Priority has 3 levels, falte rate "A" is up to 8 pounds, Fat rate" B" is up to 15 pounds and normal priority up to 70lbs the most expensive. a pound is 7000 grains so 50 300 grain bullets would be 15000 grains or roughly 2 pounds.

I am asking $40 per box of speer grand slams

$35 for the Barnes 9.3mm 250 RN 38ct

$40 per box of 50 Barnes coated solids 375 270

$40 per 50 of the 30 220 partition

$40 for 50 of the Hornady 30 220 RN

Offers are welcome, Ist I will take it gets it

speer 338 250.JPG
Nosler 3o 220 partition 100ct.JPG
Barnes 375 270 coated solids 150 ct.JPG
Barnes 9.3mm 250 38ct.JPG
Hornady 30 220 RN 50 ct.JPG

Last edited:
I will take all the barnes solids. How many you got. How does $35 per 50 sound to you. I see 150 rounds there. Do you have any more of it.
Let me know.
Krish

That is pretty much what I have left send me your mailing info and I will get a price should qualify for the flat rate A box which is the cheapest

With shipping should be $120
I accept personal check No Postal since I would need to deposit at the bank since the M/O are so cluttered with images that deposit through internet won't work

[redacted]

With shipping should be $120
I accept personal check No Postal since I would need to deposit at the bank since the M/O are so cluttered with images that deposit through internet won't work

[redacted]
Hi @raamw, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemonaThra

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you