(3) CZ 527’s

MShort

AH member
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out some of the guns from my dads estates that are duplicates to mine or I simply won't shoot. I do not know actual round counts on any of these except that they will be low as my dad bought them just before getting sick. All are in very very good condition with maybe 1 or 2 tiny marks at worst.

CZ 527 22 Hornet that has been punched out to K-Hornet by a local gunsmith. Probably sub 250rds fired. Shoots factory 22 hornet sub MOA and handloaded K-hornet with 40 VMax and Lilgun sub MOA. Includes Cz factory rings and 2 mags.

$1350 shipped

IMG_1197.jpeg

CZ 527 6.5 Grendel factory rifle. Very clean condition, shoots factory ammo very well. I would doubt this one even has 100 rds down it. Includes the pictured Nikon m223 4-16 in CZ rings and 2 mags.

$1475 shipped
IMG_1201.jpeg

CZ 527 started as an unfired factory .223 but was sent to PacNor for a blued 24" 1:10 super match barrel in 25/45 Sharps (.223 necked to .25) matched to factory contour. Probably sub 200 rds fired. Shoots 87gr Speer Hot Cors sub MOA. Includes the pictured Nikon m223 4-16 in CZ rings and 2 mags.

$1650 shipped
IMG_1200.jpeg

Last edited:
Would like to get these sold off this weekend so willing to listen to offers on them

I'm a big fan of the 25-45 Sharps, partially because of how easy it is to source brass for it.
The 87gr Speer HotCor performs really well, but the 117gr Hornady Interlock RN moving a little slower is also a pretty cool option and gives a uniquely retro look to cartridge.

Good luck with your sales.

I'm a big fan of the 25-45 Sharps, partially because of how easy it is to source brass for it.
The 87gr Speer HotCor performs really well, but the 117gr Hornady Interlock RN moving a little slower is also a pretty cool option and gives a uniquely retro look to cartridge.

Good luck with your sales.
I agree, if/when this one leaves I will still have a 25/45 bolt and an AR platform. Fun little round that’s 50 state deer legal. Shoots very well with a variety of bullets and does so with a meager amount of powder and recoil on essentially free brass.

Lovely little rifles! I have one in 6x45.
Only copy of a Mauser mini action available these days, and they're not being made any more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winworldrealty

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.