25-06 brass

Yeah, like .338WM brass it seems to be unobtanium. I've resigned myself to using .30-06 brass for my .25-06.
@CoElkHunter
Mate get rid of that useless 338 and get a Whelen. That way you just need 06 brass to form your whelen and 25-06 cases.
Easy as mate and all problems solved.
Simple my son, no brain strain
Bob
 
Check out Brassmanbrass.com, he carries once fired brass, not sure if he has some in stock or not. If he doesn’t, give him a call and ask. Great individual to deal with. (y)
 
@CoElkHunter
Mate get rid of that useless 338 and get a Whelen. That way you just need 06 brass to form your whelen and 25-06 cases.
Easy as mate and all problems solved.
Simple my son, no brain strain
Bob
Or keep the .338 and neck it down to .25 and get rid of everything else .25? LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,537
Members
169,579
Latest member
HaroldMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top