2027 Buffalo Hunt

wesheltonj

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
5,822
Reaction score
11,833
Location
Texas Hill Country
Media
40
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia, Tanzania, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain
Looking for a Rowland Ward size Buffalo Hunt for 2027 and 1 plains game animal. The area must have a extremely high likelihood of Rowland Ward size Buffalo and meet all the Rowland Ward entry requirements. The area hopefully would be between 50 to 350 square kilometers, and I would prefer a country that I have not hunted before (RSA, Zambia & Tanzania) but open to repeats. The plains game that I am interested are Topi or Nyala, but open to others as long as I have not already hunted (no tiny 10). Preference points for avoiding JNB. No Charters flights.
 
Last edited:
Good day sir
We will be able to assist with your request in the Lowveld of South Africa.
Will send you an DM.
Kind regards
Derian & Johlene
 
Good day Sir,

We will send you a direct message but we have some incredible areas in South Africa and Mozambique and potentially Zimbabawe.

Valie is just out this morning with some clients. As soon as he is back we will send you a direct message.

Kind Regards,
Danielle
 
Hi @wesheltonj

We’ve have areas that meet your exact criteria and have had excellent success with both RW-class buffalo and Topi.


I’ll send you a DM with more details — I believe we can put something special together for 2027.


Best,
Sampie
 
Here he is
IMG_2673.jpeg
 
Good Day Sir

Apologies for the late reply and not sure if you found what you are looking for yet.

I want to recommend our own area in Mozambique sharing an unfenced border with Zimbabwe's Gonarezhou National Park.

Three out of our last 4 buffalo that have been hunted reach the Rowland Ward min entry. 2 x 42 + and one 44+.We regularly see bulls that could reach the min entry.

I would suggest adding a few hunting days to the original package.

We hunted this bull a few days ago.

41a20bc4-4408-4820-be7e-e7f40b5e9428.jpeg


You are most welcome if you have any questions.

Regards

Rouan
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,671
Members
168,929
Latest member
onschuhedamen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top