2020 and beyond

Why don’t you write one up on here and let us try it out?
Well, that might be good practice. Maybe I will give it a try after January 15th when I am done guiding until May. Not sure I can compete with the likes of @IvW and @Major Khan, however! Those guys know what they are doing!

Well, that might be good practice. Maybe I will give it a try after January 15th when I am done guiding until May. Not sure I can compete with the likes of @IvW and @Major Khan, however! Those guys know what they are doing!
Come now , put your adventures to paper. You just might supersede us. Infact , you will be doing me a favor. It is my dream to shoot an African lion with a .416 Remington magnum calibre rifle someday . I am certain that your tales will be far more interesting than mine.

I was in MA this past summer, not sure if I would stay there for a fishing trip. The Park is great, you will need to pay in USD. Couple of restaurants on the Main Street, crazy happy hour, it’s only the posted drinks that are happy hour.

Jaco, which you will pass on the way is very popular.

If you are Whisky drinker, I would suggest that you pick a bottle of JW Blue Label at the airport. You will actually save money on that duty free purchase, especially with the new tariffs in place on Scotch.

I plan to :
* Complete my hunting book " Man Eater : Descent into Depravity " .
* Win the Chittagong port annual yachting race
* Open the 4th branch of my restaurant
* Attend Kawshik's niece's wedding in June in Alabama .
* Enjoy plenty of hunting and fishing . Our friend circle will arrange a cheetal deer hunt in the 1st week of March . It will be the 1st hunt of 2020 hopefully .
* Compose a few new pieces of music on my harpsichord .

And of course , continue to write more articles on African Hunting forums ( l already half completed 1 and the whole thing should be posted by tomorrow )

Taking the clan south for a week of fishing and chilling on Costa Rica's Pacific coast in March. Then headed to Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula in April/May with a friend for brown bear. Finally, and assuming I survive frigging Siberia, the lovely Mrs Red Leg will be doing a river cruise from Prague to Paris in October - blows a hole in the hunting budget, but I fortunately realized long ago she was worth it.

Who are you hunting with in Kamchatka? I fell down that rabbit hole recently and have seen mixed things in recent years about quality of trophies and outfitters.

Some of the comments above are why I started this post.
Reading the plans and adventures of others has provided motivation for me to branch out and work for new adventures.
I see it's having affect for others as well.
Sharing your stories motivates us all.

Major Khan. A man with more facets than a crystal chandelier ---and shines just as bright. Well done, sir.
I am most grateful for your compliment and the way that you have continued to show me your endless support ever since l 1st joined these forums , Newboomer . You truly are a good friend . I hope that this new year lets fortune smile upon you and your family in every perceivable manner . I apologise for the late response , because l still have 20 % left for tonight's article about double barreled rifles .
And please . Just call me Poton . No formality. You are a fellow service man as well.

I use Major in respect for you and your military rank. As a former enlisted NCO (E-8 MSG/1st SGT) it is ingrained in me. We are members of the Brotherhood of War with a bond that never ends.
Looking forward to another great article.

I use Major in respect for you and your military rank. As a former enlisted NCO (E-8 MSG/1st SGT) it is ingrained in me. We are members of the Brotherhood of War with a bond that never ends.
Looking forward to another great article.
But l just wrote it and even mentioned you in it , New Boomer . It is called " Double barrelled rifles : Function Versus Form " .
Give it a look . I hope that you will like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!